Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to use a registered Migration Agent?

  • There is no need to use a migration agent to lodge your Australian visa application.
  • However, if you choose to use an agent, the Department of Home Affairs ( recommend that you use a registered migration agent.
  • As a registered migration agent, we are bound by the strict code of conduct by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
  • Considering the high cost involved with the visa application fees and the complexity of the visa process, it is advisable that you use a good, reliable, registered migration agent for getting professional help.
  • Please consider the amount that you spend on Australian PR as an investment for your future rather than as expense.

Where can I find a registered migration agent?

What are the charges for subclass 189 visa?

  • When you make the subclass 189 visa application, the visa application fees that you will pay to the Department of Home Affairs ( will be: For the primary applicant A$4045 + A$2025 for secondary applicant (Spouse) + A$1015 for each child, if applicable.
  • Please note that this fee is non-refundable if the visa is granted or refused. The Department usually increases this fee every July. So, there would be some increase to this fee if you apply next year after 30 June 2020. The Department also collects credit card surcharge (~1.32% for VISA and Master card) for the visa application fees!

How long will it take to process my visa application?

  • It depends on the type of visa application and the country in which you will need to apply for the visa.
  • There are around 100 visa sub-classes and hence, it will be difficult to give the timeline for each visa subclass.
  • The Department has published its service standards in its website.

Why do you charge initial assessment fees?

  • Free Advice Is Usually Worth What You Pay For It!
  • We do receive thousands of requests per year for information about Australian visa, eligibility and strategies for Australian visa. We receive 30 enquiries per day, and hence, we receive more than 10000 enquiries per year (365 days x 30 = >10000 enquiries per year). Unfortunately, from our previous experience, we know that most of the enquiries are for collecting free information or for getting free advice from us.
  • Even if we spend 10 minutes on each email, it would be 300 minutes (30 emails x 10 minutes = 300 Minutes = 5 hours). Our consultant cannot spend 5 hours per day providing free advice.  The issue is that we do receive many emails/enquiries per day and we need to find a way to ‘select’ candidates, who are genuinely interested in Australian migration and who would most likely use our services to pursue their migration plan.
  • Most importantly, we protect ourselves from people, who do not value our time.

Why do you short-list the applicants?

  • Please note that we do short-list the candidates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted after receiving your email.
  • We focus on quality of candidates and not quantity.
  • As we receive 10000 of emails per year, we will need to select the candidates that we would like to work with based on several considerations.
  • We apologise if we cannot accept you as our client.

How are you different to other registered migration agents?

  • We are not different to many other registered migration agents.
  • Like in any profession, there are expert migration agents in a particular field or particular visa type.
  • Like in any profession, some migration agents are not that great.
  • Whom you select as your registered migration agent is your decision based on several factors.
  • We will not try to convince anyone to select us as compared to another registered migration agent.
  • Please read our testimonials page and make a decision on your own.
  • Also, please see this link:

What is the preferred method of contacting your consultant?

  • The preferred method to contact our consultant directly is by email. Please send an email to [email protected]

What information do I need to provide in my email?

  • If you are not applying for skilled migration, please let us know your situation, what visa you would be interested to apply and how we can help you?
  • If you are applying for skilled migration, please send us an email and we will give further instructions.

Which English exams are acceptable for Australian Migration?

  • You can write any one of the following English exams:
    • International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – General or Academic version
    • Occupational English Test (OET)
    • Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT)
    • Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
    • Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test