Motor Vehicle Parts Interpreter (Aus)/Automotive Parts Salesperson (NZ) Australia ANZSCO 621312:
- Are you a Motor Vehicle Parts Interpreter (Aus)/Automotive Parts Salesperson (NZ) Australia? Are you planning for Australian immigration?
- If you would like to immigrate to Australia as a Motor Vehicle Parts Interpreter (Aus)/Automotive Parts Salesperson (NZ) Australia, you will need to first decide which visa would be a suitable visa for you to apply.
- Please check if your selected occupation is on any one of the skilled occupation lists
- If your occupation is on any one of the lists, you may be eligible to apply for an Australian migration visa.
Motor Vehicle Parts Interpreter (Aus)/Automotive Parts Salesperson (NZ) Australia Australia ANZSCO 621312:
Sells motor vehicle accessories and parts in a retail or wholesale establishment.
- Automotive Parts Interpreter
Group: 6213 Motor Vehicle and Vehicle Parts Salespersons
sell motor vehicles, boats, caravans, earthmoving equipment, vehicle accessories and parts in retail and wholesale establishments.
- determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care
- showing vehicles to customers and test driving vehicles with customers
- selling motor vehicles and vehicle products such as parts, tyres, lubricating oils, batteries, car stereos and alarms
- taking sales orders and preparing contracts of sale
- receiving orders for parts
- determining part sizes and details such as vehicle make, model, manufacturer and year
- searching lists of parts to identify part numbers, price and availability
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Occupations in this Group
- 621311 Motor Vehicle or Caravan Salesperson
- 621312 Motor Vehicle Parts Interpreter (Aus) / Automotive Parts Salesperson (NZ)